Zi Zai Dermatology Hiring Cosmetic/Facial Acupuncturist
WE’RE HIRING! (Position starts December 2016)
Zi Zai Dermatology in Fort Collins, Colorado is currently seeking a skilled acupuncturist to provide the highest quality facial/cosmetic acupuncture treatments for our clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a practicing acupuncturist
- Currently licensed to practice acupuncture in Colorado
- Holds a $1M/$3M professional liability insurance policy
- Specialized training in facial/cosmetic acupuncture (Mary Elizabeth Wakefield’s Constitutional Facial Acupuncture™ certification preferred)
- Minimum of one year experience in performing facial acupuncture treatments
Personal Attributes Desired:
- Trustworthy, responsible and reliable – someone who does not need to be micro-managed.
- Friendly and confident with customer relations. Comfortable with patients and capable of handling challenging clients with finesse and respect.
- Dedicated professional who cares about Zi Zai Dermatology and wants to help cultivate our growth.
- Desired start date December 1st (this is negotiable).
- Available to see clients Monday, Wednesday, Friday (weekends are an option if desired).
- Wages will be discussed at interview.
- Office manager will handle main administrative tasks including scheduling clients and client reception/check-out
- Online scheduling
- All equipment provided (massage table, acupuncture needles, external herbal preparations/products, gua sha tools, etc.)
- Beautifully remodeled clinic with full raw and granular herb pharmacy
- Impeccable professional reputation in our community
Candidates for this position will be asked to meet for an in-person interview as well as perform a facial acupuncture treatment on me, Diana Hermann (Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified in Constitutional Facial Acupuncture by Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, owner of Zi Zai Dermatology). Interested professionals should send a cover letter (or introductory email) with résumé/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional questions? Call our clinic at 970.416.9600
Publish Date: September 20, 2016 *Articles may include updates since original publishing.