Natural Facial Care for Rosacea Complexions
1. CLEANSE: Gently cleanse face and neck twice daily – once in the morning and then again at night. Always remove make-up before going to bed. Choose any of the following cleansers. We recommend rotating cleansers for best results.
RosaceaHerbal™ Cleansing Powder: Powdered herbs and flowers, clay and organic oats, are combined to make this daily gentle exfoliating cleanser. Great to use in the morning when you do not need to remove make-up.
RoaceaHerbal™ Facial Soap: A gentle goat milk soap infused with Chinese herbs. Cleanses without over-drying. The herbs in this soap have been used to reduce redness and decrease blemishes. Will remove most make-up (except for waterproof eye makeup) so we recommend using this as your nighttime cleanser.
2. TONE: After cleansing, pat face dry and apply RosaceaHerbal™ Facial Toner. Use a cotton cosmetic pad or cotton ball to apply the toner and leave it on to dry. Do not rinse it off. Use twice daily.
3. NOURISH: Next apply RosaceaHerbal™ Facial Serum to dry areas of face, to fine lines and wrinkles and to horizontal lines of neck. The serum is more concentrated with herbs and should be applied before the crème. This is a blend of delicate oils with potent antioxidant properties valued for their use in anti-aging products. If your skin is not very dry or if you have no issues with fine lines or wrinkles, you can skip this step.
4. MOISTURIZE: After your toner dries and the serum is absorbed, apply one or two pumps of RosaceaHerbal™ Facial Crème . This luxurious herbal crème is light-weight and absorbs easily into the skin leaving it smooth and soft. May be used under makeup application. Skin should feel silky smooth…if skin feels greasy after applying, apply a smaller amount next time.
Choose from one of the following weekly treatments…or alternate between them to keep your skin routine fresh. Apply these treatments to skin that is free of make-up. Follow these treatments with toner, then moisturizer.
- RosaceaHerbal™ Clay & Herb Facial Mask: A blend of clay and Chinese herbs that reduce redness and smooth complexions. Can be used once or twice per week as a mask over entire face and neck (or even the upper back if you have help applying it). You can also use it overnight as a spot treatment on specific lesions.
- RosaceaHerbal™ Topical Facial Tea: This blend of 100% Chinese herbs can be used in more than one way. You can mix with water to form a paste and paint it directly on your face like the clay & herb mask; you can whisk an egg white into it and apply directly for pore-tightening effect; or you can dip the cotton face masks (included) and apply the saturated cotton masks to your face. Use once or twice per week. The topical facial tea is a better choice if you have sensitivity to clays.
- Choose our RosaceaHerbal™ 1 Topical Facial Tea if you have simple redness or sensitive complexion.
- Choose our RosaceaHerbal™ 2 Topical Facial Tea if you have papules and pustules in addition to the redness.